The Daily Post gives me this exciting writing challenge for the month of July 2014.
Writing 101 – Building a Blogging Habit gives me the ability to express endless imaginary universes that lie within the cosmos of our minds, and I would very much like to harness and harvest the true power of my mind towards completeness with my spirit of everything that surrounds us.
Following are the first five days of the challenge:
- Day 01 – Unlock the Mind: As seen through my eyes
- Day 02 – A Room with a View (Or Just a View): A Wealth of Nature
- Day 03 – Commit to a Writing Practice: Musical Harmony
- Day 04 – The Serial Killer: The Shock of War
- Day 05 – Be Brief: Act, not React